Skin care, whatever skin type
It must be taken care of daily, in order to preserve the freshness and vitality, and despite the availability of many products that may make the woman confused to choose the most appropriate among them.
• However, there are basic habits that must be followed for daily skin care, and we will learn the most important steps for daily skin care.
• Methods for daily skin care One of the most important methods of daily skin care include the following:
• The skin must be cleaned twice daily, using the product that is best suited to the type of skin. In addition to that, daily cleaning maintains the health of the skin, it protects it from skin problems, as cleaning combats imperfections on the face, and sensitive skin must be taken into account when choosing the appropriate wash for it; A gentle product should be used on the skin as well as acne sufferers.
• Facial hair removal, this ensures the cleanliness of the face along with the beautiful appearance of it, and many methods can be used for this purpose, and perhaps the most common is the use of wax for removing facial hair.
• Maintaining hydration of the skin, especially if it is dry type, using a gentle moisturizer to keep skin soft and bright.
• Pay attention to sensitive areas of the face, such as the eye contour, and the lips, as these areas need special attention.
• Makeup removal with a special product that maintains the skin's natural balance.
Peeling the skin once or twice a week, which is an indispensable skin care, and you must choose a product that maintains the natural pH in the skin, it is ideal for smoothing the skin.
• Use a cream to protect from the sun's rays on a daily basis, even if the weather is cold as the sun rays damage the skin, no matter its temperature, and increase the appearance of wrinkles.
• Drink at least eight glasses of water a day.
Eat vegetables that raise the hormone estrogen, as it is important to maintain the suppleness of the skin, and broccoli is one of the most important foods that contain estrogen, and also contains antioxidants in addition to vitamins A and C
• Avoid consuming large amounts of sugars because of the damages to the health of the skin, as it increases the signs of aging by releasing free radicals, in addition to increasing the exposure to skin infections that destroy the skin cells and the skin.
• Eat foods that contain omega-3, as it is one of the most important fatty acids essential for the health of the body and skin as well, and is available in salmon, tuna, nuts, nuts and seeds.
• Not to tamper with acne, and it is best not to touch the face in the event of blisters or any problems, as there are oils on the hands that will block the pores on the face.
• Moisturizing the lips constantly, and one of the simplest ways to do this is to use a moisturizer of water and sugar. A solution of water and sugar is prepared and then rubbing the lips with them. This method removes the dead cells and renews the dead lip cells as it protects them from cracking.
• Reducing the intake of spicy and salty foods as well as sour, in addition to fried foods, and replaced with eating rice, oats and apples, and this to preserve the skin.
• Exercising regularly, such as running, and yoga, which promote blood circulation in the body, and sport cleanses the body of toxins by secreting sweat after the effort made during exercise, and it is best to use toner before exercising, and exfoliate the skin afterwards, and from Then moisturize the skin using shea butter or olive oil.
Sleeping for at least eight hours every night, as lack of sleep makes the skin look tired and not beautiful, and a honey mask can be applied two to three times daily to restore freshness to tired skin, and it should not be forgotten to clean the skin before going to sleep.
• Consult the doctor when there are any obvious changes to the skin and skin, and this is to prevent skin cancer, and for this must be detected and followed up every three months.